cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Zvi <the...@ifrance.com>
Subject Re: Additions to XSP util:* taglib
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 03:45:12 GMT
and my last argument:

I think we need to make XSP much more similar to XSLT, this will allow easy
migration from XSP to EXSLT in the future.
In fact some people think, that XSP is just compiled variant of XSLT Literal
Result Element ...

For example, I would like to have implemented {xxx} inside attributes in XSP,
instead of using <xsp:attribute> tag.
This will be much less verbose.
Ricardo, any hints how to implement this?

Zvi