cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: my inability to understand xsl:output?
Date Mon, 01 May 2000 22:07:02 GMT
Steven Maring wrote:

> This is a known issue with the currently released versions of Cocoon.  The
> word on the street is that 1.7.3 will have the fix to allow the usage of
> xsl:output to generate things like DOCTYPEs.

No.

xsl:output will still not be supported by Cocoon 1.x, but you'll be
given a way to indicate what doctype your cocoon-format type should
have, with another tons of parameters like output pretty printing, line
wrapping column, mime type and so on, without recompilation or anything.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.