cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Derbyshire <derbysh...@globalserve.net>
Subject Re: Mystery NullPointerException with standalone usage.
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 18:56:47 GMT
At 08:47 PM 5/22/00 +0200, you wrote:

>Attachment Converted: "c:\program files\eudora\attach\commandline.patch"

This fixes the command line problems? I assume the usage is to apply the
patch and then recompile Cocoon. And I assume the documentation on Cocoon
explains how to recompile Cocoon. The remainign question is, of course, how
do I apply the patch?

Thanks, and further thanks in advance for the remaining information I need
re: how to apply the patch.
--
   .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not
-()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a