cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Jrun install guide
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 20:14:36 GMT
This is probably the well-known API 2.2 problem. With a servlet 2.2 API
container, you must specify the location of cocoon.properties as relative to
the web server context root. Absolute paths won't work, and symlinks are not
guaranteed to work either (Tomcat, the reference implementation, doesn't
allow symlinking resources to point to outside of a context).