cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes" ... />
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 20:10:03 GMT
None of the XSLT commands for controlling output format, like
"disable-output-escaping" will work in Cocoon 1, AFAIK. You need to copy
each tag individually with a template. However, this isn't as bad as it
sounds!

What I do, with HTML, is have one catch-all template with priority -100 (I
think this is necessary in order to prevent conflicts, which are technically
illegal) as follows:

  <xsl:template match="*|@*|processing-instruction()" priority="-100">
    <xsl:copy>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </xsl:copy>
  </xsl:template>

Because it is priority -100, it gets overriden by any template with a
numerically greater priority, which is what you want.

Just make sure you call xsl:apply-templates and it will copy all the HTML
over.