cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tsoloane Moahloli <tsolo...@zen.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon in high-load production environment
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 12:29:30 GMT
The Randshow site took about 250000-300000 thousand hits over the
period of the show, which lasted about a week. I don't know how much
of a knock this is, but the site never complained/whined/moaned!!

Hope this helps.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 5/19/00, 11:51:34 AM, Darren Scott <dscott@bluecheese.co.uk> wrote
regarding Cocoon in high-load production environment:

> Sorry if this is covering old ground...

> I know there has been some discussion about production sites using
> Cocoon, and some people have sent in URLs of cases they know of.

> I am wondering if any of these are high-load sites?

> I am looking at converting an existing site, but as a Freeserve
> (probably UK's biggest ISP) content provider, it is going to be under
> considerable load.

> Does anybody have any experience of using Cocoon on high-load sites?
Or