cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon on IRC
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 15:25:22 GMT
On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 03:42:33PM +0100, Dan North wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, how many people on this list a) have access to IRC b)
> would find it useful to have, for example, a #cocoon channel on IRCNet (or
> whichever is your preferred network)?

Personally I'd find that helpful and (generally) productive, yes. I already
lurk in a private IRC network (internal to the company).

> Also, would any of our illustrious developers be prepared to either lurk or
> participate if we did this?

Dunno if I count as an illustrious developer, but it'd certainly be good
for the people who are building this thing, and the people using it to
have a bit of 'face to face'.

> Anyway, I'm currently lurking in #cocoon on IRCNet, so if anyone fancies
> joining me you're welcome :o)

How does OPN grab people? (I'm not a great fan of packet kiddies)

Luminas Ltd.