cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Detecting browser from a producer
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 10:22:05 GMT
You don't need to detect the browser. You can just use this feature:

<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="mysheetIE.xsl" type="text/xsl" media="explorer"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="mysheetWap.xsl" type="text/xsl" media="wap"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="mysheetMoz.xsl" type="text/xsl" media="mozilla5"?>

The XSLT processor will automatically pick the right one.