cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sudha Gopalakrishnan <gsudha...@yahoo.com>
Subject F1 on XSP Error
Date Tue, 09 May 2000 22:41:55 GMT
Hi,
 I am a newbie here. Tried to run the
 sample/xsp/page.xml and am encountering the
 following
 error:

 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node:
 method normalize()V not found at

org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl.normalize(ElementImpl.java,
 Compiled Code) at ......

 I HAVE included all the .jar files in the classpath.
 I read in the mailing archive that I have to put the
 classfiles in some order ? Can someon help me here?
 What order should I have?

 BTW, I am using cocoon-1.7.2 and My Webserver is
 NES, with JRun 2.3.3 Engine to run the servlets. and
  yes, I was able to run a few other samples
successfully -
 Hello World - all of them, sql samples, DCP etc etc.

 Thanks in advance,
 -sudha