cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Newland" <cnewl...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject XSP to Servlet using RMI?
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 10:15:02 GMT
Hi,

Is is possible for java code in an xsp:logic section of an XSP to call
methods on a servlet on a remote machine using RMI?

I'm trying to keep my system state inside the remote servlet and modify it
from within the logic of my Cocoon based user interface.

Does anyone know if this is possible? or can I only contact a servlet using
an HTTP request-response style action?

Thanks for your help,

Chris

--