cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ron Chan" <rc...@i-tao.com>
Subject Cocoon Hosting (2)
Date Sun, 28 May 2000 12:56:54 GMT
Thanks to all those that has replied to my first message.

As promised here is more details...

For development and non-commercial use I've decided that this will always be free, even if
the trial goes well and we decide to offer Cocoon hosting as a service.  (domain registration
etc will be charged at cost)

The new server is going in on Tuesday 30th May, it will consists of the following

Red Hat Linux 6.1
IBM jdk 1.1.8
Apache 1.3.12
Jserv 1.1
Cocoon 1.7.3 (1.7.4? maybe)
Mysql 3.22.32

each virtual domain will have its own cocoon.properties and its own database on mysql

you will get a shell account to log into your area, via telnet or ftp

those who have already expressed interest, I'll be contacting you direct with your account
details etc

those who have expressed interest in helping - I WILL be calling on it :-)

Ron.

Ron Chan
i-tao Ltd.
4 Skyline Village