cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nishit Trivedi" <nis...@planet.net>
Subject Re: Installation Difficulties
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 17:59:53 GMT
I think u r missing following lines in respective files...
I am running it on NT. If necessary, make proper changes as per your
environment...

In jserv.properties:

wrapper.classpath=<your path>\cocoon.jar
wrapper.classpath=<your path>\ant.jar
wrapper.classpath=<your path>\fop_0_12_1.jar
wrapper.classpath=<your path>\servlet_2_2.jar
wrapper.classpath=<your path>\stylebook-1.0-b2.jar
wrapper.classpath=<your path>\xalan_1_0_0.jar
wrapper.classpath=<your path>\xerces_1_0_3.jar

In jserv.conf:

ApJServAction .xml /servlets/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon (This line is
commented out in your jserv.conf.
Try uncommenting it.)

Nishit

Internet Programmer