cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Krewet" <dkre...@rw3.com>
Subject RE: XML to PDF
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 20:00:46 GMT
Believe me, I've been trying all day, but no luck.  According to the
Features section under FOP on xml.apache.org, it has these capabilities, but
I have not found any examlpes.  And the link sent by Nishit does not have
embeded graphics, but if you have gotten this to work, I would love to know
how.  Thanks.

    -Dave

  -----Original Message-----
  From: roropeza@rw3.com [mailto:roropeza@rw3.com]On Behalf Of Rafael
Oropeza
  Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 2:01 PM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: Re: XML to PDF

  IMHO, my question about this is: Why you just try the FOP transformation
according to your necessities with FOP formater embedding into Cocoon logic
and see the results? Maybe it has these capabilities.
  I saw in the example link sended by Nishit it has and embedded graphic .I
don't remember now if is .gif, .jpg or whatever, but I remember try the
example in my own machine and ran wonderful.

  Dave Krewet wrote:

    Yes, I looked at this page earlier, but there's no reference to
imbedding
    graphics or hyperlinks or creating complex tables or adding page footers
and
    headers.  Can these things be done with Cocoon?
            -Dave