cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sanjaya N. Joshi" <san...@bioinstrument.com>
Subject RE: Wanna laugh?
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 16:42:08 GMT
This guy has a happy view on life:

My theory is that this rag (PC Week) like others hires such rabble-rousers
so that their readership will increase!
His other recent articles in PC Week:

•Commentary: Open source goes nowhere [PC Week , 05-01-2000]
•The basic failure of XML is its premise [PC Week , 04-24-2000]
•Startups narrowly avoid being e-plankton [PC Week , 04-17-2000]
•Yahoo shoots for B2B— and doesn't quite score [PC Week , 04-10-2000]
•Stupid benchmark tricks will kill the industry [PC Week , 04-03-2000]
•Commentary: Microsoft takes a step back [PC Week , 03-31-2000]

Sanjay