cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject RE: RE: Re: XSP SQL or SQLTab examples
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:03:24 GMT
On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Yahoo wrote:

> Awesome. I thought SQL was just for SQLProcessor stuff. Will
> samples/capabilities be added for other SQL tags, like update?

Already is, sorta. I need to document it better. Kevin also wrote me a
nice snippet of code that uses a JDBC feature previously known to me to
automagically either return the rows (for selects) or the row count (for
updates, et. al.) that's in the current CVS.

Sorry the docs have lagged so badly. I've been very busy with another
project for work that I call SUCX - Simple Unix Configuration in XML.
Basically, I got a new web farm and got tired of writing the same
information in n different files (not to mention maintaining it. urgle.),
so i wrote me a master system description file in XML and am using XSLT
stylesheets to render all of the daemon-specific configuration files.
whee.

- donald