cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Processor docs typo
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:39:24 GMT
On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, tom stuart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Excuse the posting to the list, but it's not immediately obvious who's
> responsible: both the SQL and LDAP processor documentation suggest that
> the processors are enabled with
>
> 	<?cocoon:process .. ?>
>
> Clearly this should be <?cocoon-process .. ?> - or, at least, it's clear
> to *me*, because the former doesn't work.
>
> I guess such an error should be glaringly obvious to any user with
> moderate competence, but when you're blindly relying on the docs at 9am
> before the first round of coffee's brewed, it can be a bit of a stumbling
> block.
>
> Read: I am incompetent.

Wow, you must be looking at some ollllddddd sql processor docs since
almost all references in the latest one refer to cocoon-process (just one
cocoon:process had slipped through) and I haven't touched the docs in...
well, a while. And the LDAP processor doesn't refer to it at all.

Oh wait, the web site has lagged behind the docs in CVS. Stefano, Pier,
how can other CVS committers update the web site?

- donald