cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Pettersson <...@sics.se>
Subject Re: wap/wml: Wapalizer
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:54:31 GMT

Well, sofar I've had no problems finding these wap tools using plain
web searches such as altavista.

If we do include URLs to the waptools, I believe the coocon.properties
file would turn into a huge useragent.properties file
(mine already is...), at least if you base it on the ever growing
user-agent facts found on http://amaro.g-art.nl/useragent/

Instead, it might be a good idea to cut out the whole user agents list
into a separate useragents.properties file. In that case the potential
URLs would reside in that file as well.

Anyway, for WAP purposes, the user-agent approach is becoming
less feasible every day. I hope the wap matching can be done using
HTTP ACCEPT headers in Cocoon 2 (?)

-Lars