cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dan North" <...@wirestation.co.uk>
Subject Using Inprise / Orion
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:34:29 GMT
Hi there.  I've just stepped through the looking glass from Unix and Perl
into the world of XML/XSL and Java, and I've discovered Cocoon, which I
think is exactly what I'm looking for.  (I'm writing an XML-based content
management system - seems like a pretty good fit to me!)

Has anyone configured Cocoon to work with Inprise and/or Orion, and can they
give me any pointers?  I'm aware this is a busy list, so if anyone wants to
take this offline, feel free to mail me directly.  I'm in the middle of the
RTFM cycle now, but there seems to be an awful lot of M before I can even
start, so any help is gratefully received.  If this list is the wrong forum
for Cocoon newbie questions, feel free to point me in the appropriate
direction instead.  In the meantime, I'll just follow this white rabbit...

Thanks,
Dan