cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roger Vaughn" <rvau...@seaconinc.com>
Subject XSP Taglib frustrations
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 03:54:30 GMT
I'm having trouble with XSP taglibs.

I first couldn't figure out how to associate an XSP sheet to a source page -
I *finally* found the section in cocoon.properties for it.  This ought to
get doc'ed somewhere in the online XSP intros.

After finding the section, I added this line to my cocoon.properties:

  processor.xsp.logicsheet.example.java =
file:///home/httpd/html/example.xsl.

Now, when I try to pull up my XML example, I get an exception from Cocoon -
a NullPointerException at XSPProcessor.java:359 (in the process method).  (I
also tried putting "localhost" in the hostname slot.)

Any hints why this is happening?  I would guess that the processor isn't
finding my file, but I would hope there would be an explicit check for that
condition.

Thanks for any help.

rog