cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kowshik.Pod...@wdr.com
Subject RE: Installation Troubles
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:19:51 GMT
This is very similar to the problems I'm having with Cocoon. When
trying to read my cocoon.properties file, it returns the same errors -
that it is when I can actually get tomcat to read the properties
parameter from web.xml. For some reason, the filename stored in the
properties parameter is ignored and a file called cocoon is looked for
instead.

Does anybody have any ideas on this, since I'm really stuck.

Kosh