cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kowshik.Pod...@wdr.com
Subject RE: Re: problems configuring cocoon 1.7.2 to read properties parame ter - he lp!
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:01:19 GMT
I think I've now narrowed it down to a problem with tomcat, since it
doesn't appear to be taking any notice of the web.xml file (I already
had the same configs) - the servlet name cocoon isn't in my webapp's
context, but org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon is...

Although this list isn't strictly the right place for tomcat-related
stuff, does anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be?

The strange thing is that when I put the web.xml configs in the web.xml
in tomcat's conf directory, the configs are then read (i.e. for the
ROOT context), but cocoon then either misreads the given path and thus
can't read the properties file, or gets the correct path and reports
that the file doesn't exist.

This is why I'm really confused.... any ideas? Maybe somebody has
experienced something similar...

Kosh