cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Maring <Steven.Mar...@trcinc.com>
Subject RE: outputing XML in XSP logicsheet?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:22:22 GMT
Thanks.  I ended up doing the following in my real code.  Note the last four
lines.

<xsp:logic>
   String sessionID = request.getParameter( "sessionID" );
   URL productServiceURL = new URL( "<xsl:value-of
select="productservice/url" />" );

   HashMap productServiceParams = new HashMap();
   productServiceParams.put( "sessionID", sessionID );
   productServiceParams.put( "methodName", "getProductGroupCategories" );
   String productGroupCategoriesXML = DataServletUtils.doGet(
productServiceURL, productServiceParams );

   Document productGroupCategoriesDOC = DataServletUtils.getDocument(
productGroupCategoriesXML );

   Element productGroupCategoriesNode =
productGroupCategoriesDOC.getDocumentElement();
   Node importedNode = document.importNode( productGroupCategoriesNode, true
);
   xspCurrentNode.appendChild( importedNode );

</xsp:logic>