cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Maring <Steven.Mar...@trcinc.com>
Subject retrieving QUERY_STRING of current document with XSP
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 12:15:13 GMT
How can I access CGI variables of the current document?

I did a redirect with XSP and stuck a variable in the QUERY_STRING using
response.setHeader and then a response.sendRedirect

	response.setHeader( "QUERY_STRING", "authenticationStatus=DENIED" );
	response.sendRedirect( url.toString() );

Now I want to use that variable on the next page.  How do I get it?

I tried this:

<authenticationstatus>
	<xsp:expr>request.getParameter( "authenticationStatus" )</xsp:expr>
</authenticationstatus>

But the variable is really more of a response right now.

--Steve Maring