cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Maring <Steven.Mar...@trcinc.com>
Subject what CLASSPATH available to logicsheets?
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 15:19:56 GMT
I have a homemade class that I want to use in a logicsheet.  I have put the
directory to the class in the system CLASSPATH and in the wrapper.classpath
in tomcat.properties, but it STILL cannot find my class.  How does this
work?  Have I missed something?

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _login.java
53: Undefined variable or class name: DataServletUtils
    HashMap loginRequestParams = DataServletUtils.getParameters( request );
                                 ^
61: Undefined variable or class name: DataServletUtils
    DataServletUtils.redirect( url, response, loginResponseParams );
    ^
2 errors

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

  <xsl:template match="page">

    <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-process">type="xsp"</xsl:processing-instruction>
    <xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

      <xsp:structure>
	<xsp:include>java.util.HashMap</xsp:include>
	<xsp:include>java.net.URL</xsp:include>
      </xsp:structure>

      <page>

      <xsp:logic><![CDATA[

	     HashMap loginRequestParams = DataServletUtils.getParameters(
request );
	     String username = (String) loginRequestParams.get( "username"
);
	     String password = (String) loginRequestParams.get( "password"
);

	     URL url = new URL( "http://luckydog/modelSystem/redirected.xml"
);
	     HashMap loginResponseParams = new HashMap();
	     String key = "username";
	     loginResponseParams.put( key, username );
	     DataServletUtils.redirect( url, response, loginResponseParams
);

      ]]></xsp:logic>

      </page>

    </xsp:page>