cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kolb, Mark" <MK...@srhs.org>
Subject RE: Complete Example of Tag library
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:41:15 GMT
Mike,

I struggled with this also and if you read the very end of the chapter you
will notice a small caveat that says something to the effect that linking to
a file that holds your taglib is not as stable as creating a class and
including it in your $CLASSPATH.

That being said I will post my very simplistic implementation of taglib if
you would like.

FYI

I have found that the definition in cocoon.properties should be

processor.xsp.logicsheet.mrk.java      =
file:///usr/local/apache/htdocs/XSL/mrk
.xsp.xsl

My definition class is "mrk" and I included a complete path, not relative to
apache document directory.  Also notice that I used three ( /// ) in my file
definition.  HTe comment says file://  and in cocoon 1.6 file:///.  I'm not
sure what is really correct but this has worked for me.

Mark Kolb
Systems Engineer
The Hospital of Saint Raphael
New Haven, CT 06511-440