cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Grevemeyer" <st...@salvagenow.com>
Subject XSP Question
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 16:58:05 GMT
Environment:
	RH 6.1
	Built from src, no rpms:
		Cocoon 1.7.2
		Apache 1.3.12
		Jserv 1.1

I have gotten cocoon running fine...until I try the first XSP example then I
get
the attached errors.  I guess I either have a config line missing.

-seg

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _page.java
11: Package org.apache.cocoon.parser not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.parser.*;
           ^
12: Package org.apache.cocoon.producer not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.producer.*;
           ^
13: Package org.apache.cocoon.framework not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.framework.*;
           ^
15: Package org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.*;
           ^
16: Package org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library not found in import.
    import org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library.*;
           ^
21: Superclass _home._httpd._html._tsmservices._samples._xsp.XSPPage of
class _home._httpd._html._tsmservices._samples._xsp._page not found.
    public class _page extends XSPPage {
                               ^
6 errors

	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJa
vaProcessor.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java, Compiled
Code)