cocoon-users mailing list archives

From MORÁVEK Peter <mora...@pobox.sk>
Subject RE: Error: Can not find cocoon handler. Please Help My Installati on
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2000 13:10:14 GMT
Did you uncommented this line in jserv.conf ?:
ApJServAction .xml /servlets/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Glynn [mailto:jsglynn@mpx.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2000 1:08 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Error: Can not find cocoon handler. Please Help My Installation

I am trying to install cocoon on the following system:

Redhat 6.1
Apache 1.3.9
JServ 1.1
Sun JDK 1.2.2

I have made all the changes to the coniguration files as described in the
installation guide. However, when I try to run the cocoon status page I
receive the following errors in my apache error_log

Handler "cocoon" not found for /home/httpd/html/Cocoon.xml      <-- i think
this has something to do with jserv.conf
File Cocoon.xml does not Exist etc.

Can someone please give me suggestions on why this is occuring? I am out of
ideas, and im trying extremely hard to get this working.