cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Milan <Jo...@employeesavings.com>
Subject RE: Shameless Developer Recruiting
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 22:17:09 GMT

>> With any luck, I'll beat you to the punch in releasing the 'killer'
cocoon
>> project..... :)

> This is sooooo funny man :)

Nothing like lighting a spark!

This is just a quick note to tell everyone that I will answer everyone's
email as quickly as I can; today has just been very busy. I will include the
information on where, when, why-- actually, I think I covered 'why'-- and
how much.

Though the more observant of you will notice the address on this email,
please allow me to tell the story, it's really quite good. If you must go to
the current site-- which isn't very sexy-- I suggest you look at the recent
press releases to get a feel for the talent and quality we are building.

John Milan