cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sonja Loehr <1187-...@onlinehome.de>
Subject memory-problem??
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:52:20 GMT
Newbie!!

I recently started using cocoon on windows 98 with apache
jserv 1.1 but it was a very short pleasure.
First it lasted longer and longer until the one xml-document I
often requested (to check and recheck my stylesheet) was
displayed, later there was no longer any chance to get it.
Sometimes I got the OutofMemory-error.
I can't recall to have changed anything without removing the
change in the conf-files of apache and jserv, but now there is
- with EVERY xml-document the same internal error:

In the (apache-) error.log file I found:
ApacheJServ/1.1: Exception creating the server socket:
java.net.BindException: Address in use

In the modjserv.log I found:
(EMERGENCY) ajp12: can not connect to host 127.0.0.1:8007
(EMERGENCY) ajp12: connection fail

What does that mean? Where do the files be "used"?
I think it all has to do with memory, but I don't even know
where to increase memory. Apache? JServ?

Could please please someone answer to that question, even if
it is perhaps somehow silly or out of cocoon-topic?  I'm
really frustrated, after all seemed to work perfectly.

Thanks,

Sonja