cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Curlee <rcur...@ucsd.edu>
Subject how to make static pages with cocoon?
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:30:23 GMT
Hi,

We have been exclusively using Cocoon to generate dynamic pages for a
couple of weeks now.  Every once in a while (1 in 20 hits or so) Cocoon
returns an error page.  I can't figure out what the problem is.  We have
tried to up the memory for Java, but this only helped a little.  We've
decided to have Cocoon generate static web pages as a temporary work
around because there is a need to make the site more stable.

It appears Cocoon will not generate a static web tree on its own.  What
is the best tool which works with Cocoon to create static html pages?

--
Robert Curlee                           CAIDA, 0505
Vis/Sim Programmer                      SD Supercomputer Center