cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brett McLaughlin <brettmclaugh...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: XSL Sorting and Cocoon 1.7.2
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:52:57 GMT

Alex Muc wrote:

> Uhh, yeah, that was just a type in the email.  It wouldn't even compile if there
> was a typo.  Right?

Compile?  No, a stylesheet isn't compiled ... it would just throw up
over your code at runtime ;-)  Just checking.  Check Donald's
suggestion: what Xalan version are you running?

Also try doing the transform from the command line:

$ java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN [XML document] \
                                     -XSL [XSL stylesheet] \
                                     -OUT [output file]

If you still get the same results, it isn't a Cocooon bug.

-Brett