cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Muc <alex....@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Difficulties with taglib
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:31:20 GMT
Attached is an example of calling the util taglib.  There are two examples in
the file, one does a dynamic util:include-uri, the other does a static
util:include-file.
Hope it helps.  If you're still having problems make sure you have the taglibs
defined in your cocoon.properties file.  Cocoon comes with these setup
out-of-the-box, but it might be something to check.

Alex.