cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject SQL taglib confusion
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:56:43 GMT
Hi all,

is it true that for every <sql:execute-query> block I always have to
list driver, user, password and all other parameters? Or is there a way
to specify these things once and have cocoon use these values for the
rest of the file?

I'm in the process of converting some code from SQLProcessor to SQL
taglib, and in SQLProcessor there is a <connectiondefs> block at the
beginning of the file, which can be re-used later.

BTW, where can I find the SQL taglib docs? It is neither in the xdocs
directory (I have cocoon1.7.2) nor in the code repository as accessible
from the cocoon web page. Can someone send me the newest version
perhaps? :-)

And, what is the difference in cocoon.properties between

processor.xsp.logicsheet.sql.java = foo.bar

and

processor.xsp.library.sql.java = foo.bar

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung