cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: XSP class package name problem
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:18:28 GMT
Paul Russell wrote:

> Hmm... sounds like what you're actually trying to do is to convert
> the XSP into normal java code so you can distribute it easily and
> use it outside the framework. Whilst I'm not totally convinced this
> is A Good Idea(tm), I'm wondering whether it would be better to
> provide some sort of command line interface to the XSP engine so
> that you're actually generating the java code outside of the frame-
> work itself rather than trying to make cocoon do something it wasn't
> *really* inteded to. Again, what do the others think?

I'm not talking about the generated code, just the plain source code I
put in the XSP. There are classes, interfaces and everything you know
from Java - but I want to use the business objects and classes that
others designed as well. And I want to give them mine.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung