cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: quick, generic implementation of Cocoon project
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:06:12 GMT
Yahoo wrote:

>  This would be something where you could have bulletin boards,
> link collections and whatever else you so often see on sites
> (or have to develop) deployable by just installing and customizing.
> Please give it a look if you're interested in such a thing, or
> if you'd like to flex your Java/XML/XSL/SQL  muscles.

This is an overly ambitious project, like cocoon ;-)

Anyway, I'd like to have this. Pluggable modules of some sort for a
cocoon-driven website - that rocks. Do I need a forum on my website?
Don't bother implementing something or using some software, that does
not fit into the cocoon model very well - just use the forum module for
cocoon. Kind of like Apache and its modules, I like that idea.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung