cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: File upload
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:32:21 GMT
Eric SCHAEFFER wrote:

> Thank's.
> I've found the com.oreilly.servlet.MultipartRequest class, work's well.
>
> Can't something like this be integretated in Cocoon ? (taglib, etc..)

Hmmm, why? can't you just use the servlet as a service?

Oh, you mean to XML-ize the output of tha servlet so encapsulate the
service into tags?

Well, I think this should be included in the "input upload" general
problem that we are trying to address on cocoon-dev with XForms and
such. We should move this overthere.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.