cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Werner Guttmann <Werner.Guttm...@msdw.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 1.7.2 and multiple web applications
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 08:37:05 GMT
Simon,

whilst your proposed solution definitely seems to be adequate for your
requirements, I'd still prefer to have the ability to have multiple web
applications (and their associated contexts) available to me, especially in the
light of a distributed development environment where I'd like to separate work
envs as much as possible.

And I too agree that the problem seems to be with Cocoon rather than with
Tomcat.

Regards
Werner