cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Curlee <rcur...@ucsd.edu>
Subject simple processor example code?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 00:47:48 GMT

I was wondering if someone had simple example code for writing a
processor for cocoon.  I am looking at the source code for processors
which comes with cocoon, but the code samples aren't helping me very
much.  Hopefully someones example code would include the parsing of a
tag within a new namespace.

Forgive me if this is a simple thing to do, but I'm finding myself
staring at the source code with cocoon and going nowhere.

Thank you in advance.

--
Robert Curlee                           CAIDA, 0505
Vis/Sim Programmer                      SD Supercomputer Center