cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon ans Jsp
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2000 23:11:10 GMT
Roberto Moreda wrote:

> I got a jsp page with :

> <jsp:include
> page="/servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon/catalog/product.xml"
> flush="true"/>
>
> Each time I use this jsp the servletLog gives me :
>
> <servletLog> Not Found: ClassNotFoundException: product.xml
>
> ...but the HTML output seems fine
>
> I'm using Jserv 1.1+GnuJSP 1.0+Cocoon 1.7.

Sounds like a GnuJSP problem to me.

For what I can see, the problem is that GnuJSP is not aware of the fact
that "org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon" is the servlet and not "product.xml"...
it assumes the last one is the servlet.

So, either patch your GnuJSP or don't use JSP at all  :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.