cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Yahoo" <joshmccorm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: RE: Storing XML in databases w/o lots of string parsing....
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2000 04:36:11 GMT

I read over everything I could find on the Ozone site and still
can't understand how to use it. Is there more documentation somewhere?
Also, what are the reasons/arguments for using a RDBMS over an
OODBMS or ORDBMS or files system? Is it true that things like
XPath only work on a single document?

Josh