cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Yahoo" <joshmccorm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Re: [Offtopic] InstantDB to be Open Source!
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:24:36 GMT

Oh this would be awesome. I"ve been trying to do the same thing
with hSQL (just started, so nothing encouraging to report). I
think if we had a package that installed Tomcat, Cocoon and something
InstantDB with some XML pages that connected to the database
(Driver syntax, etc included) it would do wonders for useability.

Josh