cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: clean-page.xml doesn't work correctly
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:16:58 GMT
ι <iami@ncec.tongji.edu.cn> wrote:

>My test platform:
>Winnt 4
>Apache 1.3.12
>Tomcat 20000418
>Cocoon 1.73
>All cocoon examples work well but the clean-page.xml. It says that :
>XSL Warning: Could not resolve namespace prefix: xsp:logic. The attribute
>will be ignored.
>Why?
>And another notice.I found that the Node class in xml.jar shipped with
>Tomcat doesn't have normalize() method and it causes xsp pages not to work.
>Just delete org.w3c.* from xml.jar and use org.w3c.* classes in
>xerces_1_0_3.jar. It works well.

Cocoon 1.7.3 has not been released yet (AFAIK). Are you sure you don't mean
1.7.3-dev?

If you do - uh-oh. "could not resolve namespace" was a problem with Cocoon
1.7 which was fixed - I hope it hasn't recurred. Are you sure you are using
the latest xerces and xalan jars supplied with Cocoon on your classpath?

The "normalize()" problem has just been fixed by Ricardo in CVS (as I
understand it).

--
Robin

270+ Open Source Java links!