cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: <util:include-uri>
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:58:48 GMT
Replying to myself just to say -

Doh!! My analysis was completely wrong. I started off on the right track and
then for some reason, thought that it was to do with multiple passes of
XSP... obviously too stressed out to think straight.

What confused me was:

a. You can't have dynamic content inside XSP attributes without further
layers of processing (right?)

BUT

b. You CAN have dynamic content inside XSP elements' content - that's the
whole point!

Well, at least I understand XSP a bit better now.

I wrote:

>I can't figure this out. My mind boggles. Basically what you are trying to
>do, though you hadn't realised it, is apply another XSP pass to the output
>of XSP - possible, but complicated!

Nope! :-)