cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <Paul.Russ...@uea.ac.uk>
Subject Re: XSP class package name problem
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:45:11 GMT
On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 01:18:28PM +0200, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
> I'm not talking about the generated code, just the plain source code I
> put in the XSP. There are classes, interfaces and everything you know
> from Java - but I want to use the business objects and classes that
> others designed as well. And I want to give them mine.

Hrm, unless you're talking about plain simple classes that don't use
syntax orthogonalily (and if you are, then they should probably be
defined outside the xsp, and imported in with an <xsp:include> tag pair)
then the code doesn't even *exist* until the XSP engine has strutted
its funky stuff. Either way, changing the package name by which cocoon
refers too is probably not the right way to do it.

In the nicest possible way, I suspect we're going to have to agree
to differ on this one ;)

Paul