cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bri Carey" <car...@hotmail.com>
Subject XSP: Illegal Use Of Nonvirtual Function Call
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:24:59 GMT
Hello.  New to Cocoon.

Rundown:
SunOS
Apache JServ
Cocoon 1.7.2

I am trying to use the sample xsp files that came with Cocoon.  I moved them
to our test directory, and pointed to page.xml in my browser.  I received
the following error.

In fact, I copied one of the samples from the Cocoon web site over to the
directory and tried the same thing.  I copied the stylesheet as well.  I got
the exact same error.

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/XSPProcessor$PageEntry, method: hasChanged
signature: ()Z) Illegal use of nonvirtual function call
              at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Compiled Code)
              at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(Compiled
Code)
              at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(Compiled Code)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Has anyone seen this before?