cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Levels of XSP
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2000 16:44:34 GMT
Roger Vaughn <rvaughn@seaconinc.com> wrote:
>I'm trying to put together a page that will run through the XSP
>processor *after* going through the XSLT processor.  What is the best
>way to go about doing this?

I don't know whether this is the _best_ way, but this is _a_ way - putting
this in your stylesheet(s):

  <xsl:template match="html">

    <xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-process">type="xsp"
    </xsl:processing-instruction>

    <!-- Optional - apply another stylesheet -->
    <xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-process">type="xslt"
    </xsl:processing-instruction>

    <xsl:processing-instruction name="xml-stylesheet">
      href="mystylesheet.xsl"
      type="text/xsl"
    </xsl:processing-instruction>

    <xsl:copy>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </xsl:copy>

  </xsl:template>

As for whether your architecture is a good one - I'm not the one to ask.
I'll leave that question to more knowledgeable folks. :)