cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Multiple stylesheets
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 11:47:25 GMT
Rich Powers wrote:
>   I made the changes in xsp-java.xsl and updated the cocoon.jar. I also
>specified that the xml file I am requesting is to be processed by the
>stylesheet in which you provided. However, I don't seem to be getting
>proper
>results. All that comes out is the stylesheet in which I specified in the
>request query. Any ideas on why this would occur?

I didn't supply a stylesheet, I supplied an XSP page! (It should be saved
with an .xml extension.)

OK, step 1. Do you know that Cocoon is working properly? Try a simple test
from the samples directory.

Step 2. What URL did you type in? And did you use the .xml file I gave or
did you modify it? If you modified it, please email me the new version.