cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sche...@posc.org
Subject re: Re: ldap processor
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 01:00:48 GMT
Stefano,

It is obviously in the FAQ, but I would have thought it would be included in the section titled

"Required Components" on the Installation write-up.  I must admit that I read that page
before installing Cocoon the first time.  I got the components mentioned there, then installed

Cocoon.  Then, when Cocoon didn't work for the same reason Laura had, I went back and
read the FAQ and downloaded the JNDI package.

There are a lot of pieces you have to put together to make this neat puzzle work.  Just having

a list of the all the parts you need in one spot, e.g., the installation page, would most
helpful.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,

Dan Schenck