cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Cooper" <rcoo...@outweb.com>
Subject Writing Producers
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:10:26 GMT
I am currently looking at Cocoon as a way to dynamically alter the look and
feel of a web application we are writing, and I am having a bit of
difficulty getting my mind around some of the concepts in moving from a
JSP/Servlet system to a Producer->Cocoon environment.
	Without direct access to the HttpResponse object, how does one send
redirects and cookies to a client through a producer class?

Cooper

robert t cooper
applications developer
outweb
"The nice thing about standards is that here are so many to choose from. And
if you really don't like all the standards you just have to wait another
year until the one arises you are looking for."
--A. Tannenbaum, _Introduction to Computer Networks_