cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Williams, Murray Todd" <murray_willi...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Storing XML in databases w/o lots of string parsing....
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:31:24 GMT
Actually, what I'm doing now is not very interesting.  The MySQL JDBC
connection stuff inside XSP is pretty straightforward.  I pull the embedded
XML data into a String, create a new SAXParser, set the DocumentHandler of
the new parser to link to the default handler and then parse the XML string.

Which aspect of the database connection is causing you problems?  I'm not
sure I'm going to be much help.  I'm still struggling to understand all the
concepts myself.

Murray